Emergency First Response
This is an important course because you will learn, adopt and master all these skills to save lives in the water. Emergency First Response is a PADI affiliate that specializes in teaching life saving skills. This course will also be combined with the Rescue Diver Course. You will learn to follow simple and important steps in the event of emergency care needed and practice applying all these skills in a non stressful environment.
● 1 or 2 days course (8 hours per day or 4 hours per day)
● Primary care (CPR)
● Secondary care (First Aid)
● Care for children
● CPR and AED
● First Aid at work
● EFR Refresher
Inclusive & Price
● PADI Professional EFR Instructors.
● Training materials and manual book and videos.
● Certification card (Lifetime validity).
● First aid kit, oxygen unit, pocket mask, mannequins.
● Lunch, snacks, soft drinks/water.
● Hotel transfer from/to dive center in Sanur, Nusa Dua, Kuta and Seminyak areas.
Rescue Diver Price ???