Extend your time and dive longer to explore the underwater world with sidemounted cylinders. Forget about scuba tanks on your back and experience the joy of mounting cylinders on your side. Just embrace the moment with our guidance for this moment
● 2 days course (1 classroom session, 1 swimming pool session and 3 ocean dives)
Classroom session 9AM to learn about Sidemount Theory.
The topics will include:
● Sidemount equipment options.
● Sidemount setup (one or two cylinders).
● Gas management.
● Gas supply emergencies on recreational Sidemount dives.
● Entry and exit techniques for Sidemount.
Upon completing the theory, get ready to start on practicing the skills in the swimming pool.
Four sets of skills as described below.
● Adopt proper assembly and configuration of Sidemount scuba diving equipment.
● Knowledge to trim your weight system and Sidemount gear for balance in the water.
● If wearing two cylinders, management of gas by switching second stages
● Potential problems handling when Sidemount diving.
Time to dive into the ocean. On the 1st dive you will need to practice skills which you learnt from Day 1 swimming pool session. We will only start the 2nd and 3rd dive after demonstration of the Sidemount skills are performed comfortably
*Course will be conducted in Tulamben
● Must be at least 15 years old and above
● Certified PADI Open Water Diver Certification (Or equivalent from other training organizations)
Inclusive & Price
● PADI Professional Instructors.
● PADI Sidemount Diver and Tec Sidermount Diver Manual
● Certification card (Lifetime validity).
● Full Sidemount scuba equipment
● Boat Rental
● Transfer to dive sites.
● Lunch, snacks, soft drinks/water and towels.
● Hotel transfer from/to dive center in Sanur, Nusa Dua, Kuta and Seminyak areas.